Real name: not yet revealed
Birthday: April 17 (or 17 April), 1994
City: Porterville, California, U.S.A.
Occupation: none yet (if you don't count high school student)
Future Occupation: Architect or Urban/Regional Planner
Place I currently want to visit: Delmarva
- Reason: I have my reasons.
Former place I Wanted to Visit: Dubai, U.A.E.
Reasons to visit Dubai:
- Hello? Have you looked at the skyline?! The Burj Khalifa is not only the tallest skyscraper in the world, but also the tallest man-made object in the history of mankind!
- Dubai Mall, the largest shopping mall in the world.
- The World, an archipelago off the coast of Dubai shaped like the world. Imagine that! People will be buying (or, if you consider it, conquering) their piece of The World!
- Burj Al Arab, the seven-star hotel in Dubai and the second tallest hotel on Earth, right behind the Rose Tower, also in Dubai.
- ...and more! Although this city is facing bankrupcy, it is already a global city and will create monumental accomplishments for years to come.
Hobbies: Many. Today, it's playing Minecraft and trying to get my name out into the world any way that I can.
Most famous appearance: CBS 47 (Fresno) midday news, February 9, 2011